Pulsar Effect RolePlay Staff Application

Moderators: PERP Super Admin, PERP Admin

Paris
Server Manager
Server Manager

Pulsar Effect RolePlay Staff Application

Post by Paris » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:14 am

Admin Application Form for PERP

Post your application as a new topic in this category, with a subject similar to:

Code: Select all

Username - Staff Application
An example acceptable subject being Crate Time - Staff Application

Code: Select all

Steam Name:

In-Game Name(s):

Steam ID:

Garry's Mod Experience:

How long have you been playing Garry's Mod?

Have you played on our PERP server before? If so, how long have you been a regular player?

Admin Experience:

Have you been an admin or moderator on any other Garry's Mod servers or gaming communities? If so, please provide details.

What skills or qualities do you possess that make you a suitable candidate for an admin role on our server?

Availability:

How many hours per week can you dedicate to server administration?

What is your typical availability during the week? (Include time zone)

Scenario Questions:

Please answer these hypothetical scenario questions to help us understand how you would handle certain situations as an admin.

A player is repeatedly breaking roleplay rules and disrupting the game. How would you handle this situation?

A player is accusing another player of cheating, but there is no clear evidence. How would you approach this issue?

You receive a report of harassment or inappropriate behavior in the in-game chat. What steps would you take to address this report?

Server-Specific Questions:

What do you enjoy most about our PERP server, and what improvements or changes would you suggest to make it even better?

Are there any specific roleplay scenarios or events you would like to introduce or organize on our server?

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself or your qualifications for this admin role?

Do you have any friends or acquaintances who currently play on our server? If so, please provide their in-game names (optional).

Declaration:

By submitting this application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the server rules, and I agree to abide by them as an admin. I also understand that providing false information on this application may result in the rejection of my application or the removal of my admin privileges if granted.

Signature: [Your In-Game Name]

Once applicants complete this form, you can review their responses to determine if they meet the criteria for becoming an admin on your Garry's Mod PERP server. Be sure to conduct interviews or further assessments to gauge their suitability for the role if needed. Good luck with your admin recruitment process!