Hall of VG
Hall of VG

Quads PERP Staff App

Post by Quads » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:52 am

Steam Name: Quads

In-Game Name(s): George Rooke

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:53098192

Have you ever been banned?: No.

Garry's Mod Experience: Everything from player to Co-Owner.

How long have you been playing Garry's Mod?: 11 Years

Have you played on our PERP server before? If so, how long have you been a regular player?: Yes, since it was started up.

Admin Experience: Mod, Admin, Super Admin, and Co-Owner on all Serious RP, text-only servers.

Have you been an admin or moderator on any other Garry's Mod servers or gaming communities?: As previously stated, generous amounts of admin experience on previous serious RP servers. Experience dealing with player conflicts, rules, and overall managing an area. Also, I'm the server manager for the serious RP vG servers.

What skills or qualities do you possess that make you a suitable candidate for an admin role on our server?: Patience, experience, friendliness, willingness to be wrong.

--Availability--

How many hours per week can you dedicate to server administration?: As many as required, currently not doing much, at least 4ish hours a day. 28-30 hours perk week.

What is your typical availability during the week?: Any day for the most part.

--Scenario Questions--

Please answer these hypothetical scenario questions to help us understand how you would handle certain situations as an admin.

A player is repeatedly breaking roleplay rules and disrupting the game. How would you handle this situation?: Pull them aside, issue a warning, if the single warning is not followed then I would continue up with corrective action such as demoting them from their job, kicking, or temp banning them.

A player is accusing another player of cheating, but there is no clear evidence. How would you approach this issue?: Ask them why they believe it, then observe the player in question in an attempt to determine the facts. Ask others if they have heard similar things from different people.

You receive a report of harassment or inappropriate behavior in the in-game chat. What steps would you take to address this report?: Investigate, understand the situation, make any corrective action as needed. That one's fairly cut and dry.

--Server-Specific Questions--

What do you enjoy most about our PERP server, and what improvements or changes would you suggest to make it even better?: It has a lot of potential for emergent, enjoyable gameplay. I think I would make it more easily understood through some kind of system for new players to complete so that they understand how the game works.

Are there any specific roleplay scenarios or events you would like to introduce or organize on our server?: Not at the moment, I would need to wait for more players and more features.

Additional Information:

Is there anything else you would like to tell us about yourself or your qualifications for this admin role?: No.

Do you have any friends or acquaintances who currently play on our server? If so, please provide their in-game names: Harley, .

--Declaration--

By submitting this application, I acknowledge that I have read and understood the server rules, and I agree to abide by them as an admin. I also understand that providing false information on this application may result in the rejection of my application or the removal of my admin privileges if granted.

Signature: Quads
Server Manager for -VG- | Conscript Connoisseur

WeatherGaming
Hall of VG
Hall of VG

Re: Quads PERP Staff App

Post by WeatherGaming » Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:08 pm

+1