Character force sensitivity request, no powers trained.

Apply for items on an already made character.
Koalafiedmistake

Character force sensitivity request, no powers trained.

Post by Koalafiedmistake » Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:49 am

Steam Name: Koalafiedmistake

Character Name: Raison Matex

What is being requested/authorized?: Force Sensitivity

Why do you want this request/authorization granted?: I want to see if I can have a flavourful, and interesting take on a character coming to grips with realising they are part of a group they so intensely have been brought up to dislike and distrust.

What benefits will this bring to RP, the storyline, and other players on the server?: I believe the idea of a character devoted to the Empire's core beliefs, mainly out of necessity and the need to try and climb out of lesser living conditions finding out that he is slowly realising he's something the group he idolizes has hate towards would be a fun avenue to explore. For others, it could be interesting to perhaps unravel what could be done to coax this secret out or how they would handle his feelings on it. Another person on the server also spoke of it giving more engagement for factions like Purge and ISB.

What negative aspects do you think might arise if this is granted?: Very high chance I am unable to pull off the writing well, and make the scenario awkward. There is also how one could balance being at the start of force sensitivity, and when it should crop up in RP or how to handle the very introspective aspects of it and if it can be handled with tact.